Thursday, October 1, 2009

Day 7 again

Martin said I should keep the days' exercises with the book's number day, so if I repeat a day, put that as the title.

I remember part of my dreams last night. It seems I have a heck of a lot of them in just one night. Like I remember hanging out with Adam Richman from Man V Food. Don't remember the details tho. Probably him trying to get me to eat something ridiculously hard! Oops better rephrase that, trying to eat...well there's no way for me to write that and not have it sound dirty so I give up.  I tell ya, I have a whole new respect for him after I nearly exploded at the Melting Pot! AND I shared my meal with Elatia! What can I say, I'm a wuss!

After that dream, I remember being at  a person's house I know, but not the house she really lives in. We were trying to get out of the house to go get something to eat. Dunno why we had to try, like what was making it difficult. We felt a trembling of the house and wondered what the heck it was. An Earth quake perhaps? Nope! It was a moose running by. *What?* While startling to say the least, seeing this moose so close was magnificent! He was majestic! This house did have some woods around it so it wasn't like this moose came outta no where, that would be silly.

When we finally make the plaza where we wanted to eat, this chef/owner of the restaurant would not allow us in. Something to do w/a special function. Hmmm maybe something similar to Bill Clinton coming to the restaurant  where my friend works? Only I was allowed into her restaurant & got to meet Bill. The funny thing about this chef/owner he was yelling at us in a foreign language and he was pissed we didn't understand him. As we are leaving because he kept shooing us away, I was making fun of him because he was being such a jackass and being one in a foreign language & expecting us to understand. Then I woke up. Yea, no epiphanies there!

Today I decided to do Day 7 again since I felt like I didn't quite get the hang of yesterday's exercises with the whole bouncie legs thingy. My legs don't actually bounce, I am suppose to get the energy in my legs to bounce. I thought the whole toe thing was tough, that's a piece of cake compared to trying to raise the energy with my awareness in both of my entire legs! It's a lot of focus and work! But I had more success today with it. I was feeling the the energy with my awareness in my legs today. I was actually feeling it before Martin would tell me to, so that is progress. He says I'm doing good, so that's cool. I think I am hard on myself, expecting to feel more, when what I am feeling is probably quite good. When I think about how much I was vibrating the week after Andrew crossed, this pales in comparison. I'm realizing I don't have to have that intense of feeling doing these exercises. Tomorrow I have some pages to read before I start Day 8. Gonna go and practice some more of raising energy with my awareness.

IT'S ALL GOOD!

2 comments:

  1. Wow...when you feel you don't do a day well, you do it again! You are a good student! :-)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I wasn't that great of a student in school, but this means more to me! I want to know this inside out!

    ReplyDelete