Sunday, October 4, 2009

Day 8

I'm baaaaaack! Took a few days off with Martin's b-day and all. I just wasn't in the right frame of mind to work on the exercises. I am finding that I need to let this information sink in a few days before I continue sometimes. It's all good!  :-)

I do remember part of my dream last night. I remembered more when I woke up and shoulda written it down but didn't. Bad astral student! I remember I was with a woman I know from a company she use to be with. that I am still with. The gist of the dream was that I was at a training she was doing. That's all I got for now on that dream. I think I'm going to find my dream journal and keep it by the bed like I should. I think the interesting thing here is, is that I am actually remembering my dreams more. For quite awhile I was not. Since I set out to do this, I am remembering something almost every night so far. Good astral student!

Today I did the 2nd wk optional brain wave generator. Didn't notice a difference in it, sounded the same to me. Hope it's not some kind gov't plot for mind control! hehehe While listening to it I focus on relaxation and energy body awareness. I am finding it easier to do the lower body stimulation with my awareness during the brain wave generator. I found that interesting how quick I am able to do it now. Didn't think I'd ever get the hang of it.

When Martin comes in after the brain wave generator, he talks me through the exercises.The breathing exercises are getting a little more intense but I'm use to it due to taking Martin's meditation classes. Then we moved onto body stimulation with my awareness in the hands. I found that I would get the sensations right before Martin would say it.I thought that was cool. The hands are easy for me anyway. I started feeling serious sensations when we were in All Children's Hospital. When I would go back to the Clown House to sleep, I would feel really intense energy swirling in my hands. It felt cool, didn't know what it was, but it was cool. Today I could feel an energy ball in my hands and I started to get heated up. Either it was from menopause or being a Reiki II practitioner. Either way I am feeling it and that, as Martha Stewart would say, "It's a good thing!"

So it would appear that I am coming along nicely in my astral travel learning! WoOt WOoT!

IT'S ALL GOOD!

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha!! Yep, that heat in the hands is certainly not because of menopause! And you know that! :-)))

    ReplyDelete