Friday, October 9, 2009

Day 11

During the brain wave generator today I did the usual body relaxation, breathe exercises, body stimulation in legs and arms AND bouncy leg and arm exercises. Having taught aerobics in the 80's (didn't everybody?) and meditation classes, breathe work and relaxation is not unfamiliar to me. I think this book is geared for real newbies to this all.

It was interesting today with the bouncy leg exercises, I was feeling like energy pops in my legs. That was cool and interesting. Martin said it was the energy ball moving in the bouncy leg exercise. Well, that's not what I have been feeling previously. I'm guessing the more I do this, the more I will feel? Sounds like a good explanation to me anyway.  I was even feeling energy in my lower back, getting ready for the spine exercises I guess.

I noticed my energy body starting to move, kinda swaying as I was getting lost in the brain wave generator noise. It felt cool and I got excited thinking this may be it! So I was kinda jerked back to my body awareness. Not sure, but I think that was an early sign of an OBE! YAY!
 
Doing the spine stimulation may take a few days. The book even said it may take a few days to master that one. Soooo there may be a few day 11's. While I did feel energy in my spine, it wasn't in a consistent stream of energy and it was faint. I want to make sure I master each of the day's exercises before I move on to the next day's.

These exercises have layers of benefits. Not only are they good for OBE, it is also great for your health! Especially the spine exercises. We know the spine is like a camcorder of your life. Just ask Steve Ward, chiropractor extraordinaire in Long Bch Ca., who reads peoples' spines and can tell you WHY you have a certain dis-ease. So it makes sense by learning to move energy throughout your body and having body awareness, you can quite possibly relieve a lot of health issues! The more I do these exercises, the more energy will flow easier throughout my body. AND when you have no energy blockages, the healthier you are! :-D I didn't know there would be these many benefits learning to astral travel! Coolio! I think I'm going to start to really look forward to these exercises now!

It's all good!

1 comment: