Thursday, October 8, 2009

Day 10

I am finding that I prefer doing the brain wave generator because its a great time to work on relaxation, breath work, body awareness (amazing how much tenseness we hold in our bodies!) and going over the exercises from the day before. Today I also worked on my chakras. Can't hurt, right? I also felt a swaying in my energy going on. Hmm maybe the astral body practicing breaking free? Hope so!

Today's exercises with Martin were all about the arms. The hands are a gimme, but today it was bouncy arm exercises time. Again, I was able to do it, while subtle, I could feel it. Martin mentioned that tomorrow I was going to be working on my spine. I was like "WHAT?!" Sounds a bit hard to me, how am I gonna pull this one off!? Then I got a sensation in my spine. I thought, "Ok cool! Maybe I can do this!" Well, I am sitting in the meditation chairs of all meditation chairs! An Avatar's meditation chair that was used ALL of the time by an Avatar. Then I wonder why I don't just astral project immediately while sitting in such a powerful chair. As I was wondering that, I heard, "It's about the journey and what would you have to blog about then?" Yea, yea, yea, blah, blah, blah! Hmmm I dunno maybe I could blog about all the cool places I get to go to on other dimensions? My tour of my castle on the Other Side? My time with said Avatar perhaps? I'd have plenty to blog about. But nooooooo I gotta go through the whole process first, no spontaneous astral projection for me.  Whateva!

I can tell that the energy is building not only because I do these exercises in Andrew's room, but because I do them in there everyday or so, and my body seems to know it's work time. Repetition is a HUGE help in these kind of exercises! Don't think I'll need to pack my astral bags just yet, but I'm getting there.

2 comments:

  1. The cool thing about blogging about this journey of learning vs blogging right away about awesome OBE's is, this will help and encourage many more to not just mourn the ones they have lost...but to actually do something to bridge the gap...this will show them how one who could do this at all took baby steps and learnt it all the way through! It will show many that this CAN be done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's my goal Swati, to hopefully inspire others to stick to it. I've been honest about all of this grief journey, I most definitely am going to be honest about learning to astral travel. It's not been easy, even living with Psychic Boy, Super Natural Hero!

    ReplyDelete