Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Taking A Wee Break

I had every intention of doing Day 14 today but couldn't pass up spending time with the daughter. It was sushi Tues, then we went on a 2 mile walk to the grocery store to get things for our 2nd Annual Int'l It's All Good Day celebration, Welcome Home party and concert on Thurs. in honor of Andrew.

I will be busy the next few days getting ready for Thursday and dealing with the emotions that come with this, that I won't have the time, or be in the right frame of mind to do the exercises. I am hoping to get back to it on Friday. Sat is the Light The Night Walk, another emotional day, so who knows. BUT I have not given up! NO WAY! I am going to see this to the end! Since I haven't been on in a few days, I wanted to let you know I am still doing this.

Here is the info on our concert, we will be streaming it live on the net!

Have u always wanted to see our concert inspired by our son, but didn't live close by?? Now u can! We are offering pay for view for our 2nd Annual Int'l It's All Good Day celebration concert, Only Love Is Real LIVE on the net! I share powerful stories, then Martin shares a song that Andrew has given him since he crossed. Just click below for more info and to get your ticket! Join us for an incredible evening as we take u on a journey through life, love & beyond!

Date: Thurs Oct 22- 2nd Annual Int'l It's All Good Day!
Time: 7:30p.m.-9p.m
Place: THE INTERNET
Cost: $10 to help cover professional video taping costs

Tickets

For more info on the concert go to:
Concert

2 comments:

  1. Its All Good day tomorrow. Connie, I will be trying extra hard to not whine or grumble, just knowing that you will be celebrating this day, when you will be wanting to cry your heart out.

    Will this concert be archived? Because I know I cannot see it at one go...no hubby at home. Kiddies driving me nuttier than ever. lol. So I will not have the luxury to relax and watch. But if its archived, I can after he returns! :-)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's already been a hard month for me so hopefully I have cried myself out for a wee while anyway. This is the first time Elatia is seeing the concert, so I'm hoping she won't set me off! I'm just happy that we were able to pull together a concert and celebration w/ppl here. Muck is already messing w/us! He actually plucked Martin's guitar today while Martin was holding it lookin at the music! I heard it!

    I'm sure it will be archived. We are having it professionally taped, so we will have that as well.

    I think I may try Day 14 later today if nothing is going on after the radio show w/Morrighan. I nee to do some energy work, my throat is scratchy. I can't have that! We have 2morrow and the Light The Night on Sat!

    ReplyDelete