Monday, October 12, 2009

Day 12

Did the brain wave generator for 20 mins, tomorrow we move onto the next brain waver. WoOoOHoOOOoo I will be starting week 3! Today I felt some interesting energy going on in my head. I think Andrew was touching my crown chakra. I slightly felt the roller coaster feeling again. This stuff is better than drugs or alcohol! Not that I ever did drugs.

Today I wanted to focus on my spine stimulation and spine bouncy exercises. I have the arms and legs down pretty good. I do the spine exercises with Martin. It's great having a psychic doing these exercises with you because he can see what is going on. While I feel some energy going on, I wasn't sure if I was really getting the hang of it but Martin assured me that I was. He could see the energy flowing and no blocks were in my spine. He split the spine into 3 sections, cervical, thoracic, and lumbar, and I did feel energy in each section. It was the bouncy exercise I found challenging. It was very subtle but I could feel something.

Martin does the exercises with me and receives the benefit too. He has been having neck pain and after the spine exercises today, it was gone. SO I guess the author was correct when he said ailments could heal doing this energy work! I was suppose to do the full body bouncy exercise, but Martin thinks it would be best if I did that lying down, and since I was already in Andrew's meditation chair and relaxed, I didn't want to start all over. So tomorrow I will lie on Andrew's bed for the exercises. Looking forward to it!

2 comments:

  1. LOL!! I should do them too then, cuz I have way too many ailments. Especially spine ones. Next to next week, my physio therapy begins for the spinal problems.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm tellin ya! It works! Do it along with the physio therapy.

    ReplyDelete