Thursday, October 8, 2009

Day 9

I am remembering my dreams upon waking which is good. If I wait too long to write them down I don't remember a lot of the details, but at least I am remembering them. AND that's good enough for me!

Day 9 I did on Oct 6th. I did the brain wave generator. I find I can get a lot done during that. I work on the body relaxation. Then I moved onto the bouncy leg exercise (is that a technical term?) I find I am getting the hang of it pretty well. I did the stimulating hand exercise and felt it move up my arm. It's like my body knows what to do.

Afterward I did the arm stimulation exercises with Martin. I have to create feeling in one arm with my awareness, then the other, then split my awareness between both of them. I am always surprised when I can do it. Now my toes, legs, fingers, hands and arms are like hallow tubes! The sensation is subtle but I do feel it.

Something interesting happened while I was focusing on the leg bouncy exercises, I felt energy in my pelvic area. Martin did tell me that would be an area that we will be working on soon. It seems like any area he mentions that we will be working on, I get sensations in that area. That is a good sign that I am moving right along.

2 comments:

  1. You are showing such good progress and so soon! Oh and I want to add, don't worry about the lack of comments here. As google starts to index your pages, you will get many more hits. People might not write comments, but they will be reading. To see how many are coming here, go to blogpatrol.com and add a counter to the base of your page. And you will slowly see the numbers rise.

    ReplyDelete
  2. good to know Swati! I'll have Martin look into that for me. At least it will let me know that I have ppl reading...u know what an attention whore I am! lol

    ReplyDelete