Friday, October 23, 2009

Day 14

FINALLY! I'm back. While I am exhausted today after yesterday's Int'l It's All Good Day festivities, I wanted to get back into the swing of things. Yesterday was a beautiful day of celebration of an amazing young man, an Avatar, my son.

Today I did over 35 mins of the brain wave generator but did it lying on Andrew's bed instead of his meditation chair. I didn't work on anything after the brain wave generator w/Martin like I normally do, but accomplished a lot anyway. It was a bit tougher today to focus but I did it.

My main focus was working on the full body bouncing. I started with the feet. Today the bouncy leg exercise felt like what I can only describe as 'fuzzy' energy moving through my legs. I had a hard time holding the body awareness focus but if I can do it even for even a few seconds, I consider that a win!

I moved up to my hands and arms. I felt the energy swirling intensely in my palms. That always feels cool! I love that feeling. I struggled moving the energy throughout my arms but I eventually managed to do it for a few seconds.

I was actually able to feel the energy bouncing up and down in my spine! Although I wasn't able to feel much in the cervical part of my spine, not sure why. Then I moved on to trying to do a full body bouncing. I was shocked when I was able to do it for a few seconds. I then felt a bit of pressure in different parts of my body. Another good sign. Well, at least I hope it is, and it's not actually a stroke coming on!lol I assume not since I am able to type.

Tomorrow is the Light The Night walk so we'll see if I have time to do Day 14 again or move onto Day 15. Until next time...

IT'S ALL GOOD!

No comments:

Post a Comment