Friday, September 11, 2009

MASTERING ASTRAL TRAVEL IN 90 DAYS!

Well, that's my goal anyways!

Ever since my son Andrew made his transition to the Other Side, I have been wanting to consciously astral travel to meet up with him. Martin, my husband, does it all of the time which is why he is so good at what he does, a professional medium. He has been astral traveling long before Andrew left here. For those that may not know, I shouldn't assume only those that know me are reading this, my son Andrew crossed on Oct 22, 2007 at 16yo, 4 months after a rare leukemia diagnosis. For more info on our journey w/him through all of this, go to http://www.healive.org it's ALL there on my blog. We are still trying to find our way back from this devastating event.

So I decided in order  to motivate me into sticking with learning to consciosly astral travel, I would blog about it. There is a book that has a 90 plan to learn how to astral travel. There are exercises to do everyday. I have started it then quit. I tried on our forum on http://www.healive.org to get an astral travel group started, but again, I didn't stick to it. You see, when you lose a child, it's hard to stay focused on anything for any length of time. We are coming up on the 2nd anniversary of Andrew's transition so I think I may be in a slightly better place to try again. And by announcing it here and promising to blog about it, well, it makes me accountable.

I have been reading books on astral traveling these past 2 yrs. It is so fascinating! The adventures and knowledge people have gained through astral travel is astounding. One author calls astral travelers spiritual explorers, which they are. It is our birth right to be able to do so, but because of religious dogmas & fear we forget how to consciously do it. We do it every night! We just don't remember that we do,which would explain dejevu. And when people do remember an out of body experience, OBE, it usually scares the hell outta them because they don't understand it.

The symptoms of an OBE can be quite scary if you don't now what is going on. I didn't really know what the symptoms were so when I was vibrating so much the week after Andrew left when I laid down, I didn't realize I was on the brink of an OBE. If I had of known I woulda worked harder on having an OBE instead of thinking "Wow this feels cool! Feels like I'm vibrating off the bed!" When actually I was on the verge vibrating out of my body! I even blogged about how much I was vibrating. I experienced it for the next few months after Andrew left. It was the most intense the week after though.

As I was reading more about astral traveling, I would practice it at night and definitely felt the vibration and got the symptoms of an OBE which then leads to astral travel if you choose. What stopped me is that I would get all excited about it and stopped the process or I'd fall asleep which is quite normal.

Did you ever feel like someone was sitting on your chest upon waking? Like you felt paralyzed? Well, that my friends is re-entry into your body! When your mind woke up before your body.OR ever wake up with uncontrollable chills? Again, re-entry.

SO when am I starting this little adventure? When I get my house back to myself again so probably in a week or so. We have a friend Tammy and her 2 kids, Daniel and Cassie stayin w/us at the moment. So that's my excuse anyway! ;-) I'll be spending this time mentally prepping myself so I will stick to it this time. Knowing I have to report back here will help too. Making a commitment to blog every step and every day I know will make me stick to it the whole 90 days. You'd think the reward would be enough, seeing  my son, but for what ever reason, it hasn't been. Maybe because it has seemed like too much work. Remember, the lack of focus?

So for those that will be following me, thank you! I hope to take you on a fun & enlightening adventure!

IT'S ALL GOOD!

13 comments:

  1. You will do it eventually...and I know that I will like you to succeed at astral travel even more than I'd like me to succeed at it. The day you tell me you flew up and met Andrew will be the coolest day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Swati! I know no one else wants this more for me than you! So that is why I decided to do this on my own with only a blog to report to & those that follow it. I have to admit that the movie Julie & Julia inspired me. I blog anyway so I thought "hmm why not do a blog with a deadline? But on what?" Then I thought, "Well what have I been wanting to do that I could be a deadline on?" Duh! ASTRAL TRAVEL! I think now is a good time for me to start.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds really interesting. This is an area that I've been interested in, and I've done a bit of work on it, but not a whole lot. I'll be reading! :)))

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm like you Robbin, I have done a bit of work then get frustrated that nothing happens right away, I only get the symptoms. Not only is it my lack of focus but my impatience. Now Swati on the other hand has left her body and walked around her house AND flown around her neighborhood! She is my astral travel hero! :-D Yes, Martin should be, but all this comes so easy to him. He is a paranormal overachiever! SO, if I follow the exercises I should be meeting up w/my son in just over 3 months! I'm a hoping I can stick with it! I'm not traveling anywhere so it shouldn't be a problem.

    In one of my posts I talk about the astral travel agency Martin, our friend Rich and I talked about one night a lot of years ago.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hahaha!!! Martin is something else!! Its hard to keep him IN the body. Robbin, Martin went out of body one day just because he was staring too long at the lid of a trash can that kept opening and closing!! Connie doesn't let him drive. LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. while he can drive, and does so close to the house, he's usually not in body long enough to drive any great distance. When a swinging trash lid at a grocery store can send you off...why would I let him drive!? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  8. I shouldn't be the one making fun of him...while a swinging trash can lid won't send me out of body, I zone out easily, and have absolutely no sense of direction and I too drive only close to the house :-P. So I shouldn't be the one making fun of him. LOL!!!! Martin should also come and write about his OBE's sometimes here...just to inspire everyone. And I can't wait for you to start. No pressures :-P :-P :-P

    ReplyDelete
  9. Martin is even going over the book with me and prepping me for this! He is explaining some of the things to me so I think that is going to help me stick to it this time. I have and astral travel coach! :-D That's what I really needed, a personal astral travel coach.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Personal astral travel coach is what one needs!! :-D I think I'll be so happy that I'll shoot right through the roof, the day you tell me you went out of body and met Andrew! Your meeting Andrew is one of my personal wishes/ambition.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I appreciate how much you want this for me Swati! I'll tell you what, after I meet up with Andrew, I'll meet up with you! We'll make a date once I get the hang of this. It's about time we meet Swati! ;-) I'll be starting the exercises next week. Martin will be helping me get ready over the weekend. Sooooo Day 1 should be on Monday Sept 21.

    ReplyDelete
  12. :-)))))))))) Its a deal!!! :-))))) After you come meet me, we'll go visit your castle.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Now that sounds like a plan! Just more motivation for me!

    ReplyDelete