Tuesday, September 22, 2009

DAY 1

Ok, I've started the 90 plan to astral traveling! Martin is my coach to make sure I stay on track. He's an avid astral traveler so he'll be a good coach...I think. ;-)

I listened to the optional brain wave generator because I wanna be on the fast track to astral traveling. Not sure I get, what sounds like a horse galloping in a circle, is all about. Glad I have no fear of horses or that would be tough. I may want to take up horse back riding now though! 

The body tingling exercise is interesting. It's hard to recreate the feeling with your mind because once I'm relaxed I don't even feel my body and isn't that the goal? I guess we'll see.

Part of me (we all know which part that is) is still pissed I have to work so hard to see my son! I remember when all I had to do was walk past his room and see him at his computer twirling his hair into a little horn while watching John Denver videos on YouTube. All I had to do was walk in there and kiss him and give him a hug. Now I have to practice these exercises and get the hang of leaving my body to spend time with him. Hardly seems fair.WTF?

Now, my other side, the non mama gene side, whatever that is called, sees how by having Andrew on the Other Side forces me to raise my vibration, and see beyond the illusion that is the 3rd dimension. It is forcing me to grow. Forcing me to remember what is real. Forcing me to remember who I really am. Blah blah blah. Oops, mama gene again.

We'll see what day 2 brings. Day 1 was kinda boring. Off to read a supplemental book on OBEs now, it's part of the assignment. Hopefully I'll have some OBE symptoms tonight.

IT'S ALL GOOD!

2 comments:

  1. Yayyy!! You started! Yes, its a pain that you need to work so hard to meet your son...but thank God there is a way to meet him...and thank God you are willing to do this. ((((hugs)))) I can't imagine what those people go through in similar circumstances who are hard core muggles, with no beliefs in the afterlife, in the eternal life that we as souls have...the ones who would think all this OBE stuff is either rubbish or is evil. They must really feel doomed. I really hope your success with this will teach others a way to stay in touch with their loved ones who have crossed over.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know Swati, I can't even imagine how parents deal with this kind of loss and don't believe their child can still be a part of their lives. There is NO way I could have survived this if I thought Andrew was truly gone from our lives. Honestly, if we believed that, there would've been no reason for him to have left. Because of what we believe, and who we are, he was able to fulfill his soul's purpose. If we were going to be shut down muggles, (there's open minded ones) he woulda picked other parents for this lifetime. Mixed emotions on that one sometimes I tell ya!

    ReplyDelete