Thursday, September 24, 2009

DAY 3

Dream Journal first since it's more interesting (?) than the exercises I did today. :-/ The book says writing your dreams is very important because it will help you remember your astral traveling sessions easier. You condition yourself to remember by writing them down.

I had several dreams since I had to get up at 6:50am to get Daniel off to school. SO the dream I had prior to that involved Gordan Ramsey at a culinary school I was at, which is a laugh since I'm not fond of cooking & in no way would you find me at a culinary anything! We were in a grocery store shopping for produce for a white sauce we had to make that used several different types of onions. Ramsey, in his infamous rants, went on about how we were forgetting the white onions which were the most important ingredient.

Jeremy is here now and said anything to do with the kitchen is about feeding yourself spiritually and  nurturing  your soul, which totally makes sense. It being a culinary school is about learning and what am I doing?? ;-)

Now the 2nd one I was in a college type atmosphere, there's that learning again. There was a kiosk in this part pf the college with this quirky old lady working it. She had expensive college books dirt cheap among other off beat items. Then I was at a couples' house I knew years ago, so I thought that was weird.  It was even weirder that the husband went off to a secret room in his house to get high with his son or something. Knowing this couple, soooo not him. It was just weird. BUT it gets weirder.

Then I was in another scene with beauty pageant queens who were insisting that I get my lips tattooed with color.Two of them were trying to convince me that their color was better for me. Next thing I know my lips are split/cut into sections, (weird!) I feel how swollen my lips are, like I was wearing those big, red, wax lips or looked like those crazy ass bitches that get way too much plastic surgery. Then I feel the needle of the tattooing on my lips. I don't remember much of anything after that. Weird huh?? I get flashes of being in a huge house but no details.

As for today's exercises, pretty uneventful. I did the brain wave generator, it sounds so sci-fi don't it? All Oooooooo boogity boogity. I did the body relaxation, and breathing exercises.  I had some success with the stimulation exercises.Not near as exciting as it might sound. While mild sensations, I at least had something happen. I worked with stimulating my thumbs and as Andrew called them my foot thumbs, better known as big toes. :-D In the exercises, you have to try and stimulate the energy centers of these areas with your mind so you can become aware of these energy centers. I did pretty good. So until next time...

IT'S ALL GOOD! 

1 comment:

  1. I get really weird dreams too. Totally senseless...crazy ones. Last night I was in a class too...and was being taught how the umbilical cord is attached to the baby in the womb. I won't even go into the details of where and how it attaches according to my dream! LOL!!

    ReplyDelete