Wednesday, September 23, 2009

DAY 2

Well, I didn't have the galloping horses today, so I may not be so gung ho on taking up horse back riding now. Un-benounced to me, Martin can choose what brain wave generator he wants to use on me. I had no idea that there was even a choice of brain wave generator thingys, but apparently there is. It better not make me his love slave or anything or those authors are gonna hear from me!

At first I was finding these energy body stimulation exercises a pain in the ass, (yea, I know, it's only day 2) but today it was kinda cool. Probably because I didn't need a back scratcher to reach my freakin toe or another awkward place to reach. Today it was all about the thumb joint, I can reach that alls by myself! You have to so a circular motion on the thumb joint to create a tingling sensation, then try to recreate it with your mind, NOT EASY! But today I have to say it worked! I was able to do it! I was surprised. These exercises are to stimulate the energy body for separation. If it weren't for Martin talking me through it, I'm not sure I could keep this up. Like I have mentioned before, losing a child helps you lose your focus.

While listening to the brain wave generator, I could feel energy swirling in the palms of my hands, I love that feeling. I use to feel it very strongly when I would go to sleep at the Clown House while at All Children's. I will feel it now if I tune into it as I try to fall asleep.

Man! There is a lot to this conscious astral traveling! We do it every night, we just don't remember it. Well, if I can astral travel in 90 days and meet up with my son, then these exercises will all be worth it!

IT'S ALL GOOD!

1 comment:

  1. You are sticking to it...thats what matters right now. Whether horses gallop or not :-P. We will see miracles happening. A suggestion...you remember that affirmations CD I made for you? Can you listen to it while sleeping every night? There's nothing to do...you can even doze off. In fact you should doze off. And let the OBE affirmations get planted really well in your mind. I feel this will help your process.

    ReplyDelete