Sunday, September 27, 2009

Day 5

Alrighty then, I got no dreams to write about, didnt remember a thing other than I went somewhere and did something. Didn't even remember a few key words to write down so I would remember. Oh well, such is life, or sleep, or whatever, it is what it is I suppose.

I did the exercises late tonight at 11p.m. to shake it up a bit. Ok, I was busy harvesting crops on FarmVille and questing on School of Magic on Face Book and watching the Food Network. BUT I also went grocery shopping and on the treadmill earlier. Hey. it's Sunday, it's a kinda goofing around kind of day. *she says in her defense your Honor*

I did the optional brain wave generator, and during it I did the tensing and releasing of my body, then the breathing exercises, plus focusing on deep relaxation. I figured why not kill 2 or 3 birds with the one generator. Right? During the day I would work on the toe stimulation to see if I could get the sensation in my toes with just my awareness, and I could. Nothing Earth shattering vibration wise, but I would feel something.

As Martin would read to me from the book on what to do, my feet would react before he said anything, cool huh? It's like my feet are psychic or something! :-) So tonight when I go to bed, I will continue with the feet stimulation by my awareness exercises to strengthen that, muscle? Not sure what to call it.

It's All Good!

2 comments:

  1. LOL! Psychic feet! You are doing awesome Connie. You are sticking to it! (I mean sticking to the program..not sticking to the psychic feet).

    ReplyDelete
  2. LMAO!!! Thanks Swati! I think Martin is enjoying coaching me on this. If he can help me astral travel then he knows he can help anybody learn it!

    ReplyDelete