Saturday, September 26, 2009

DAY 4

Ok, Ok, I know I skipped a day. I'll make up for it. I didn't have a dream to report yesterday, and  was very tired and not up for the exercises. BUT I'm back today! :-D

Last night's dreams were, well, let's just say interesting because there were several of them. I didn't remember one of them until I was at Good Year Tires getting the oil changed in my car, and was told I needed back brakes. I had a dream last night that I was driving and hit the breaks and there were none. It's the first time I had a dream letting me know something ahead of time.

Another dream I was having was with one of my comedian friends that I picked to be a star when I first saw her at the Ca Funniest Female Finale in 2006, and she's on her way to stardom! I don't remember much of that dream other than going to her shows and hanging with her.

The other dream there was a few of us at our house, but not the house I live in now. I was trying to lock up the house as we were going to a gig but got distracted with animals. We had, now get this, 2 turkeys as pets! WTF?? I was even hugging one of them really loving on it! Abuh? Then as I went outside there was a HUGE tarannucula on a rock. I am afraid of spiders. Even so, this one was cool looking becuase it was like a pale, neon green with other pretty neon colors. Martin is the spider person so I made him move it out of our yard. I wanted to stomp on him (the spider, not Martin) but was having this whole respecting nature crap, feeling. The house we were in was an older quirky home, kinda small. Must represent something I'm sure. That's about all I remember.

Now onto the exercises. I did the brain wave generator for 20 mins and the time flew, I couldn't believe how fast the 20 mins went. I worked on relaxing my body and affirming what I want, during that time. I was back to the poogies ie toes exercises again tonight. It is a pain the ass doing it. I have to try and create feeling in my individual toes with my awareness! Sound easy? It's not! I'm even trying to do it as I type now. These are exercises I will be working on throughout the day so I can hopefully get the hang of this quicker. I do get a very subtle feeling in my toes during it and that is a good start. I guess I was expecting like major vibrations going on, but didn't get that. I want to hug my son so bad, I will do whatever it takes! So if I have to sit here and create feeling in my toes with my awareness, then gosh darnit that's what I'm going to do!

While I was doing the contracting muscles and releasing exercises to strengthen body awareness, we heard a noise behind Andrew's recliner where I was sitting and thought it was Merlin, it was not. We don't know what it was, so that was interesting.

That's all I got for now.

It's All Good!

4 comments:

  1. My dream was icky..I dreamt that I was beheaded with an axe in a communal riot.

    Yes, those exercises where you need to create sensations in the toes are a PITA.

    ReplyDelete
  2. :-0 That is icky!! That sux!

    Did those exercises help you Swati?? Having Martin coaching me is really helping me stick to it. Him being a hypnotherapist & understanding WHY I have to do these exercises helps. I gotta get that affirmation cd on my mp3 player so I can listen to it at night. Gotta talk Martin into doing that for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't go beyond 1 week I think. LOL. Yep, do get Martin to put the affirmations CD on your mp3 player...I get out of body any night I put it on and try to sleep. So it should help you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooo I am gonna make him do it for me today as my coach, he's gotta!

    I can see that I won't be able to do the 90 days in 90 days because, well, life happens. Elatia's car is in the shop so I have to help her out. Tues is our mom & me time so we went to Karen T's job and had apps and brought our own bottle of wine. Its a fine dining place & they were having a special on your own wine, no cork fee. Had to take advantage of that! So last night was a wash out for astral traveling having to pick her up and drop her off.

    BUT I will be doing the bouncey leggie thing today! Day 7 later on today!

    ReplyDelete