Monday, September 28, 2009

DAY 6

So once again I have no dream to journal about. Don't remember a thing. :-( Bad astral travel student!

Today's exercises were tougher, after the brain wave generator, I had to create feeling with my awareness in my legs. First the front of my legs, then the outside of my legs, then the inside of my legs from my toes to my hip joints. It would appear I may have some blockage in those energy fields. Yay for me! More work! I need to focus more on my legs' energy fields. I have enough of a hard time focusing on, well EVERYTHING! Now I gotta focus on my legs with making a brushing feeling with my awareness. arrrgh! Andrew really is getting a smack from me when I meet up with him again! Making me work this hard to spend time with him again is total BS! But I suppose there will be other rewards in being able to travel to other dimensions as well, and if I can travel there with him? BONUS! Hmmm can you tell that patience is not one of my strong suits? I know, it's subtle. ;-)

Tomorrow, Day 7 involves bouncy legs, sounds like fun! Probably have to do it with my "awareness" tho :-/

IT'S ALL GOOD!

1 comment:

  1. LOL! Yeah, these exercises are a pain. But the results should be awesome! You are doing great...you have stuck on till now! :-))))

    ReplyDelete