Monday, February 22, 2010

SIGN! SIGN! EVERYWHERE A SIGN!

I keep getting the signs of an conscious OBE like vibrating, swaying, feeling my energy body separating, but have yet to have an OBE! arrrrrrg! Especially arrrrrg when I hear a friend had an OBE years ago without trying! grrrrrrr! She said she just "popped" right out of her body. She said she saw herself lying in bed, was up at the ceiling. Then she went outside and felt the wet grass under her astral feet! ALL without trying to astral travel! WTH?? NOT fair! She even got to spend time with her father after he crossed! She got to hug him and everything!

I decided to add my own technique to what I have been doing... when I do it. I think reading 2 books on opposite ends of the spectrum is good. One so scientific and the other so laid back. I'm tryin to fit somewhere in the middle.

What I'm going to do now after I am really relaxed, and feel the energy raising, is to visualize my son Andrew taking my hand and helping me up & out. I know it will take some practice but I think that is something that will work for me. I feel him tugging on my left ear, working on my 3rd eye and crown chakra, so why not helping me out? Sooooo I will be blogging on how that is working for me now.

IT'S ALL GOOD

No comments:

Post a Comment