Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Day 2 of 7

Well, since my goal is to do Day 17 exercises 7 days straight, I'm counting them down. I decided to start from Tues since I missed Monday. Tomorrow is going to be hectic so I gotta work hard on getting in the exercises.

I was "talking" to an old friend on facebook this evening. He really introduced me to metaphysics in the early 80's. He said I reminded him of astral traveling and he'll have to start to do it again because he really enjoys it. I asked him for any techniques he finds that work for him. This is what he said to me...
Know that you are safe and loved. Let it take you. I mean that. Let it take you where you are suppose to go, not where you think you should go. In time you will go to the place you seek but not until you are ready. It is like learning to swim. You must learn to see more, float and breathe, then dog paddle, then arm stroke and so on. The next thing you know you are swimming under water fast like a fish not worrying about breathing you are just doing it

Tonight I was feeling my energy body moving, it really feels like my astral hands are separating. I think I'm going to work on just "letting it take me." Like I just easily slide right out of my body. Another friend of mine said awhile ago, "it just happened" when she was taking a bath. Next thing she knew she was out of her body and flying to my house. Andrew was doing some energy work on her here at our house. So I'm gonna just focus on relaxing and see where it takes me!

IT'S ALL GOOD!

No comments:

Post a Comment