Friday, February 12, 2010

Day...Hienz 57

Why Heinz 57? Because I combined exercises today from Mastering Astral Travel in 90 Days, day 17, AND a few exercises from Astral Travel For Beginners.

I use the brain wave generator every time but today I turned the volume down a bit. I usually have it pretty loud but figured it could interfere with actually having an OBE with it being loud. My reasoning is because it may distract me if I don't hear it anymore when I'm out of body. Dunno if that is the case, but thought I'd keep the volume down for awhile and see what happens, if anything.

Today I added the chakra energy and willing yourself out exercises from the AT for Beginners book. While I didn't have an OBE, I know the energy work is doing me some good. I could feel my energy body moving and parts of it feeling like it's coming lose from my body. I also know that because I don't do the exercises everyday its going to take me longer to get the hang of it. But like I said before, it's the persistence that matters and once I get the hang of it, I'll have it down.

The other night I had all the fans off because it's been chilly here in sunny Fla. When I turned the tv off and start my relaxation exercises, I had some real strong vibration going on. Felt like I was falling out of bed and the "noise" of the silence got loud! It was wild! BUT no OBE. I think all the sensations distracted me. Just getting use to the OBE vibrations and sounds will take some practice in order to get use to it. It can get pretty intense.

Having the "dream" about Andrew last night has really motivated me. I just may go back in his room again tonight and give it another go! BUT don't hold me to that!

IT'S ALL GOOD!

No comments:

Post a Comment