Sunday, February 7, 2010

Bad Astral Traveler wannabe!

Even after the firm talking to I had with myself last week, I STILL did not do the exercises 7 days in a row! Shame on me! BUT I did do them more than I have been. That is progress.

I am combining both books' exercises that I am reading. As I have mentioned, one is very scientific & structured and the other very laid back. Bottom line, it's all about practice & consistency. And by consistency I mean doing the exercises on a fairly regular basis. One thing I have come to realize is, trying to do the exercises when not in the right frame of mind is a waste of time. You have to be able to focus on what you are doing and if you can't, it's just better to hold off until you can.

I did do the exercises on Friday. I had a new sensation, it's hard to describe but I'll try. As I was relaxing and working on raising my astral energy body, I had a sensation of moving out of my body and back in very quickly. I always hear the brain wave generator's white noise, but when this happened, it got silent, like some kind of shift was happening. It was only a split second but it happened a few times. It was interesting. I'ma gettin closer!

I love how the Astral Travel for Beginners book tells you to just go wherever the hell you want. Visualize it and be there. And the Master A.T. in 90 Days book says to only stay out of body for a few seconds & stay in the room you are in. SO I figure I'll go somewhere in between. I'm hoping to just see Andrew standing there waiting on me and let him decide where we should go.

SO I will continue to keep on keepin on until it happens. I can't wait to see what technique works best for me. I just wish it would happen already!

IT'S ALL GOOD!

No comments:

Post a Comment