Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Day 17 yet again

So even after a firm talking to that I gave myself on Sunday about making sure I did the exercises at least 7 days in a row, I missed Monday. Bad future astral traveler!

But I am on track today! I did 35 minutes of Day 17 today. I get all kinds of cool vibrations and sensations while practicing the exercises. It feels like my astral hands are separating from my body. I do feel like parts of my body are floating & separating, but not all of it. I suppose that is progress.

Martin hasn't been going over the exercises with me like he was, so I gotta get him back into coaching me. I figure that if I keep practicing even the relaxation, the energy raising & bouncing, and setting my intention, I am bound to have an OBE even if I don't do ALL the 90 day! I think consistency & persistence is the key!

I want it so bad, but it's still hard for me to keep myself focused & motivated. I'm still so emotionally and spiritually drained from everything we went through with Andrew and the 7 months prior to his diagnosis with my daughter's rare tumor that nearly took her. Yea, it's been a fun 3 yrs!

I'm thinking about starting the forum back up again about astral traveling on healive.org I tried putting an astral travel group together so we could work on this as a group but there was some issues with that, and I just wasn't up for handling the personalty clashes. I don't think that will be an issue now. So I gotta see if there is any interest in that again.

IT'S ALL GOOD!

No comments:

Post a Comment