Sunday, March 14, 2010

DAY 17 Again and again annnnd again

Well I started a new job recently and have A LOT of training to go through. I've also been busy working on our concert/LLS fundraiser on March 22. I know, I know, excuses, excuses, but that's all I got for now. ;-)

It's frustrating hearing how a friend I know had just "popped" outta her body once years ago. She has to work on staying closed off! Arrrrrg! HATE HER! =D Why can't I just pop out!?

Anyway, yesterday I took some time to do the astral traveling exercises. It was such a gorgeous day, a beautiful cool breeze, the sun was shining, so I laid on Andrew's bed by his window to do the Day 17 exercises yet again. Even though I haven't done them in awhile, I didn't find hard to raise the energy in my body. I think by sticking to just Day 17 right now until it's second nature, is making a difference in nailing this exercises. Nothing new to report, just the usual vibration and feeling my energy body moving around a bit. I can feel my energy body wanting to separate but just haven't been able to go all the way yet! One of these days!

Surprisingly, about 40 mins went by before I came out of it. I was pleased that that much time had gone by.

Once I get on a regular schedule with my new job and I settle into it more, my goal is to be back to doing the exercises on a regular basis, das is the plan anyways. SO please keep checking black!

IT'S ALL GOOD!

No comments:

Post a Comment