Saturday, March 27, 2010

Day... Whatever

I don't even know how to label these entries anymore! My bad. It's been tough trying to do the exercises regularly with this new job. I am so tired when I do get home I just don't have the energy to do them. Lazy astral traveler wanna be!

BUT yesterday, I believe it was Friday, when I came home and went into Andrew's room and spent 20-30 mins on Day 17 exercises. I figured it would help me relax and realign my chakras. (hahaha spell ck doesn't know chakras!) I figured the quiet time would do me some good no matter what. And it did. I did feel the energy moving and that excites me! I do believe I will get the hang of this soon if I will be more consistent! DUH! Of course I will. With any luck I will settle into my job soon and it won't be taking as much outta me and I will have the energy to do this regularly. No matter what....

It's All Good!

No comments:

Post a Comment