Friday, January 22, 2010

RED MARKS THE SPOT!

I had an interesting dream last night. While the sequence of it was weird, like being late for my job in Vegas(?), I was flying in it. I actually had some kind of thing I used to fly with. Don't remember exactly what it looked like, but it was about the size of an umbrella. I wasn't flying outside but inside a building waiting in line for a train or bus to get to Vegas. It was a weird dream, but I did like the flying part of it, that was cool. It wasn't until later today I realized that was a great sign! Flying dreams are usually a precursor to OBE's if you play your cards right!

While at the grocery store today, Martin noticed that I had a red circle right on my 3rd eye! I didn't believe it was that noticeable so he told me to take out my mirror to look at it. I did and sure enough I had a red circle on my 3rd eye! WTF? It looked like someone pushed me with their finger there r something. I know Andrew does a lot of work on my 3rd eye and crown chakra but to have a red mark on my 3rd eye? Interesting. I guess we'll see soon enough if it means anything.

I FINALLY got my "Astral Travel for Beginners" book! YAY! About freaking time, it only took 3 weeks. Oh I will be rating them on Amazon! I was reading the book while waiting in the car for Martin on a few errands before we went to the grocery store. Dunno if that has anything to do with my red mark or not.

While I may not do the exercises everyday with the brain wave generator, I plan on reading everyday from one of my astral traveling books. I also am working on the exercises in the 90 plan as I fall asleep and when I wake up. I work on the relaxation, the sponging action and bouncy ball exercises. I do feel the vibration and floating, but I fall asleep, which I don't mind since sleep has eluded me a lot during the past 2 1/2 yrs.

Today I did do Day 17 again. The sensations are getting more intense like before. I feel parts of my energy body loosening up. I didn't even hear Martin come into the room today. That's never happened before. I should be ready to move to Day 18 soon!

IT'S ALL GOOD!

No comments:

Post a Comment