Sunday, January 17, 2010

INTERESTING

While I haven't been doing the exercises like I have wanted, life has really been getting in the way, I've been having interesting sensations when I go to bed. And no, it's not because of my husband, that would be a whole other blog with a password...and monthly fee! ;-)

Anyway, I've been having the sensation like I was floating out of my body but I don't believe I was. I think it was more of a symptom of having an OBE. I sometimes get the vibrating along with it. I think I get so excited with anticipation, that I excite myself right out of having an OBE. DAMMIT!

Even though I'm not doing the exercises according to the book, I do work on it when I'm in bed. I figure even doing that between doing the full day's exercises is better than nothing. I think it is programming my subconscious. It's a theory of mine anyway. I keep affirming that I easily leave my body and spend time with Andrew.

I'm afraid that's all I got for right now. Still waiting on my "Astral Travel for Beginners" book from a vendor on Amazon. Oh I will be rating these guys as SLOWWWWWWWWWW! If I had of known they were this slow I woulda just ordered the damn book straight from Amazon!

It's All Good!

No comments:

Post a Comment