Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Day 17 again

Well, it looks like I'm gonna be on Day 17 for a few days. Geeeez! There's a lot of exercises to do! Sponging energy, raising energy, bouncing energy, breathing clouds or something, staring at numbers (which I didn't do) etc. I am finding I am not feeling the energy like I was with all the energy exercises. I didn't get discouraged. I just continued to visualize what I wanted to feel. I figured eventually I'll feel it if I keep visualizing it. I just keep my eye on the ball, my goal, if you will, which is seeing my son again. It sucks that this is what I have to do now to spend time with him. I preferred it when all I had to do was just walk into his room and give him a hug. BUT I guess it's better than not having any options at all, since he had to move on before us.

I don't know if I'm not feelin as much because I'm wearing more clothes than usual and it is making it difficult to feel the energy or not. Not that I do these exercises naked or anything mind you, but I do wear lighter clothes since I live in FLA. But it's been really cold here for nearly 2 weeks. My poor wee digits have been freezing! I could barely feel the energy in my hands. Although I did feel some pressure in a few of my finger nails. Like someone was pressing on them, that was interesting. Or maybe I'm having difficulty feeling the energy because I haven't done the exercises in a few months is the issue. Who knows. All I know is, failure is NOT an option! I want to hold my son again too much to give up! And this is the only way I can do it...well, that or dying. Not that I'm opposed to the latter but I can't cont on it happening soon enough. Astral traveling is probably quicker.

Today we put on a different brain wave generator. That was interesting, beside the usual white noise, there was some extra sounds in it, a kind of pulsing. I guess it is doin something to my brain waves, generating something with any luck. That's my hope anyway.

My intent is to do the exercises again tomorrow, but we have a few things going on so it might not be possible. I think I am going to work on the sponging exercise when I go to bed. If nothing else, it helps me fall asleep. Plus the sensation of it on my feet feels good when I can actually do it. I think I am also going to read a little from Astral Dynamics. It's a big enough book that I know I'll find a chapter that doesn't do my loaf in! Loaf; and Irish term for head.

IT'S ALL GOOD!

No comments:

Post a Comment