Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Getting in the Swing Again!

I did Day 17's exercises again yesterday and I am starting to get the sensations again like I use to. I was excited about that. I had the sensation that my legs were swaying side to side, but I knew that they were not. I believe it was my energy legs I felt separating from my physical body. It also felt like my right had was turned on it's side, which I know it was actually palm down. Again, I believe it was my energy hand separating. SO these are exciting signs of an OBE!

The brain wave generator is getting more interesting. It has different tones in it and it seems to help get me into that trance like state. I notice that it's kind of interesting tuning into your body and becoming aware of each part of it. It helps keep my mind better focusED, but I still need to work on calming the mind chatter even better. I'm getting there. It's all about practice, practice, practice! AND consistency. Still working on that too.

IT'S ALL GOOD!

No comments:

Post a Comment