Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Please Stay Tuned

I know I haven't been on here, but as we all know, life gets in the way sometimes of things we want to do. This is one of those times. I am currently working at a job that is physically demanding so I have been too exhausted to do the exercises. I have found trying to do them without the proper focus is a waste of time.

Martin' new job has him on a schedule now so when I quit working I'll be able to commit better to the astral travel exercises on a regular basis like before. With the holidays upon us, we will all be very busy. So please stay tuned and I will be back soon! I promise! I have a son to meet up with...and smack! :-D

2 comments:

  1. I'm staying tuned. Looking forward to the resumption of regular scheduling. ;) Happy holidays, enjoy them, I know it's a busy time. I'll look forward to following your journey more in the new year.

    E

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am hoping that I don't have to wait until the new year to resume the exercises. With any luck Martin and I will adjust to our new schedules before then and I can resume the exercises soon. Thank you for being patient! Have a wonderful holiday as well!

    ReplyDelete