Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Day 17

While I was listening to the brain wave generator and working on all the exercises that I have worked up to during these past few weeks, the damn computer just cuts out on me! I like using the brain wave generator because it drowns out a lot of noise so I can focus on the exercises at hand. While it doesn't completely drown out the barking of one co-dependent 12 lb wiener dog, it does tone it down quite a bit.

I was able to do about 25 mins though, so that was good. There was no reason for the computer to just cut off like it did. Such is life with electronics and metaphysics.

What I discovered is that I think I want to spend more time on the exercises I have already learned before I move on, so I will be staying on the past few days exercises before moving on. Until I can do the full body energy bouncy exercise, and a few others more solid, I don't want to move on.

Today I was only able to mildly feel any of the energy work I was doing so that is when I decided I needed more time to master them. I don't want to do this half ass. When I have an OBE, I want it to be a powerful, in control one, no dickin around!

I did the mind calming exercise with the numbers. I just worked on #1 & 2. You focus on one number at a time and nothing else. When it came to the #2 all I could hear was "hello #2." It was a scene from Scrubs I saw the other night. Thank goodness I didn't go off on a daydream like JD always does on Scrubs!

Surprisingly I found the number exercise to be fairly easy. I think because I have noticed that I can empty my mind while doing the energy exercises pretty well. Andrew was the king of emptying his mind. As a teenager, that is quite a feat! The 1st time he did it, he was able to do it for 5 mins! THAT'S HUGE! I wanna be like him when I grow up!

So for the next few days of exercises, I will be going over the same exercises and I will probably just put the date in the title. Maybe I am having trouble with all these exercises because I have not been doing the reading material as well, like I should. Oh well, it is what it is folks.

6 comments:

  1. Hey will you try the Transcendental Meditation thing? I mean...repitition of a word. When I did that years back while repeating Jesus' name, I went out of body in 3 days. No I didn't do it for 3 days non-stop, I just did it before sleeping, and was out the 3rd night and face to face with Jesus. Another time I repeated OM, and I was out and face to face with the Sun. The other day I was repeating my given mantra and I was out rotating and sinking inside the earth. So I was wondering...keep doing your work that you are doing with your book, but each night before you sleep, focus on your 3rd eye with your eyes closed and repeat Andrew's name? And see what happens over a period of time? I mean...it might feel nice to you repeating his name anyways, won't it? So just do it each night as you fall off to sleep...and when you wake up...as soon as you wake up. At least for 20 minutes. And think of his name and of going and meeting him. Want to experiment?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a plan to me! Martin and I have had changes going on yet again, so it's been difficult for me to do the exercises everyday. Working 4 days in a row in a job that kicks my ass, the 1st day off I'm recuperating and feel hungover. Martin started a new job so he's been busy with that the past few days, so the mantra thing would be a great thing to try since it's so easy. THANKS SWATI! ((((hugs))))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, and it doesn't stop you from doing your regular work...so why not?

    I keep forgetting to tell you a yakkity yak story between me and Andrew. You know that tiny rose cutting I planted in his name and it was growing reeeeeeeeeeeeally slow and often threatened to die and I yakked at him and he kept it alive? LOL! Well...all this time it just had this measely half attached branch as a sign of life. It did grow a rose on it as a result of much yakking...as I had already told you.

    The latest episode was, I was thinking of it and getting mad that it wasn't growing....and had only that half attached tiny branch to it as a sign of life! Then I looked at it from the drive way, and saw that it had grown another branch but it was all brown and dead...and I got really sad and started yakking at Andrew again, "You have to do something about this. This plant stands for you here, and it just cannot die!!! It HAS to grow!!! Blah!! blah! rah!! rah!! yak!! yak!!". He heard me out patiently and said, "That branch is NOT dead...can you go look?? Its a NEW branch!". I thought, "Yeah right! Now I am making up this conversation! Like Andrew is really telling me this. I'll go see it...and I'll see what it really is...a dying plant". He repeated patiently, "Can you go look?". I went and looked. And Connie...I wasn't making up the conversation...he was really talking to me...my Andrew-plant is really growing! That branch wasn't a "dead" brown! It was a new branch! The leaves were new, that's why the brownish color!! They were baby leaves!! It was a baby branch!!! He was right!! The plant is not dying!! Yayyyyy!!!! :-))))))))))))))) I was so happy that he is actually taking care of my plant that in my heart stands for him, and he knows it means a lot to me, so he does take care of it...and I'm so happy that I actually did have a conversation with him! And I have proof that I had a conversation with him! :-)))))

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is sooooo cool Swati! Martin does the same thing too believe it or not! He sometimes wnders if it's a real conversation w/Andrew or not, but just like you, he gets the validation that he was indeed hearing Andrew and chatting with him. Even after all these years of talking to "dead people" Martin can still be amazed by it. It's just nice to get the validation every now and then.

    You'll have to post a pic of your Andrew rose.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey you! Get your butt back in here! :-))

    ReplyDelete
  6. hahahaha I have been so tired and sore from work I haven't had the energy to do the exercises. Now we have the holidays, so that is going to make it even harder but I haven't given up! Martin has been busy with his new job so if I am ready to do the exercises, he's not. I haven't even tended my farmville on facebook! LOL

    Since I don't need my job now, I may quit because it's taken a toll on me physically & it's not worth the $ I make. I hate to quit after just starting there but there's no point in killin myself for $150 or less a week! Plus I want to do my astral travel exercises more regularly!

    ReplyDelete