Saturday, November 7, 2009

Day 16

While this is a 90 day plan, not even the authors expect you to do it in 90 days! Reading about the quieting the mind exercise, they mention that it may take days or even weeks to get the hang of it. What's good is that you can go at your own pace with this. I'm still hoping to have a spontaneous OBE during one of these exercises.

Learning to quiet the mind has so many benefits. While these exercises can be overwhelming at times, I can see the benefit to them on so many levels, not just for an OBE. Like quieting the ego's nonsense. That would be nice for a change.

Today I did the whole body awareness, energy sponging, raising energy, and bouncy energy while listening to the brain wave generator that is still optional at this point. If I didn't feel a whole lot of energy going on, I went back to the area and did it again until I did. It took a couple of tries but I finally felt it. If I found my mind wandering off into another direction, I just brought my attention back to relaxing. That seems to help.

I did the breathing in white light and exhaling any toxins while also focusing on deeper relaxation. All this really helps you to tune into body, it's pretty cool. I did the breathing chakra exercise w/Martin. I was able to breathe in & visualize energy coming up through my toes and on up to my crown chakra. Then let it build in my crown chakra before exhaling and releasing the energy to my sacral chakra. I did this for a few minutes. You do it right and long enough, you can get a buzz! lol An energy buzz not a hyperventilating one, although I suppose those ain't bad either.

I didn't get to do the mind quieting exercise today. I think I will work on it tomorrow since this is the one that can take days, weeks r even months. It has to do with focusing on numbers up to 12 in a circle on a blank wall. You start with just the #1, then adding 2, then 3 the 1st time out. I have to keep track of the time between the numbers of how long I can keep my mind blank. That's all I may have time for tomorrow.

It still irritates me that I have to do all this just to see my son again. I miss just being able to go in his room and give him a hug. It irritates the living hell outta me that it's not that simple anymore. But I guess all these exercises will make me a better person in different areas of my life. Astral traveling can benefit me in a lot of ways too, learning much higher level information to help me grow and evolve here.

Here's to emptying that pretty lil head of mine!

6 comments:

  1. Just imagine the size of the hug you'll be able to give your son when you finally see him! And like you say, there are many other ways in which you will grow and evolve. It looks like you're already doing so anyway!

    E

    ReplyDelete
  2. I imagine the great big hug and the huge smack he knows he has coming! :-) Andrew told my husband after he crossed (not sure if I mentioed it here that Martin, my husband is a medium) that there were lifetimes where we left him. I said "oh yea?? Well...2 wrongs don't make a right!" lol

    Upon the spiritual and emotional benefits of astral travel, there are the physical benefits. By visualizing energy and having it move through your body, you clear toxins, you balance your chakras, and help to relieve stress. Being the lovely age of 48, it appears I have started to balance that darn internal furnace that goes haywire at this age. It seems like it is stuck on HIGH! I think these exercises and the herb black cohosh have worked together hand in hand.

    I work 4 days a week now, so it's hard to do the exercises everyday because my job kicks my a$$ and I'm too tired to focus. I work at a sports at the mo, so not happy about that. Andrew's getting another smack for that one too! He had to leave for a Higher Purpose? Well, I want to start seeing it! We are willing to continue his work, so I wanna get out there and do it already!

    Today I am going to do something before work even if it is just staring at the numbers game on the back of Andrew's door, I will do something.

    Blessings,
    Connie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Geez dunno y I couldn't post under my usual name. I'm such a techie dork!

    ReplyDelete
  4. now I can't figure how to edit my comments. arrrrg! Anyway I forgot to put bar after sports, I work at a sports bar now. *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Irritating yes, but still so proud of you that you have stuck to your program, you are still doing it!

    To encourage you a bit...last evening I had an OBE. Not much..I was lying with Ujjwal who was napping. I started to do my transcendental meditation, and very soon I was out. I was surprised because it happened without any drama or giving me time to get scared. Here I was on bed one moment...the next moment I saw I was going to bounce off the front wall like a balloon. I bounced off, and found I was rotating slowly anti clockwise, with my palms in namaste, and a smile on my face. I was a bit scared at first, then I decided to simply chant OM and see where I go. I was slowly sinking into earth, but then Ujjwal squirmed behind my back, and I was back inside my body. And that was the end. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That sounds so cool Swati! Even having that short of an OBE is awesome! They say in the book to only stay out for a few seconds the 1st time so you can remember it all. What's the longest you've been out? DO you find it hard to remember your adventures while having an OBE?

    ReplyDelete