Monday, November 2, 2009

Day 15

Yay! I've made it to Day 15! AND it's only taken me how many weeks to reach it? That's a rhetorical question just so you know. I really need to change the whole mastering astral travel in 90 days title to mastering astral travel one of these days!

Now going into week 3 I'm working on quieting the mind chatter. Wish I could just tie up and gag that mind chatter mouth piece, but NO! There's all kind of exercises to work on for that too. *sigh* Why doesn't this stuff come easy to me? Why doesn't anything come easy to me. I've been working on mind chatter stuff anyway and making head way with it, so that's good. Martin helped me today with new breathing exercises. With these breathing exercises I am suppose to be storing energy in my sacral chakra. Now that I think about it, I didn't really feel energy being stored there today. Note to self, work on feeling that tomorrow.

In my reading material before starting week 3, they were discussing lucid dreaming and how you can turn that into an OBE. I thought about trying it, but I don't sleep that well as it is, so I don't think I need to stress myself out anymore trying to work on OBE's when I'm trying to work on just getting some plain old fashion sleep.

I did the usual brain wave generator today. Marin put it on one of the week 3 ones. Oh yes, there are several to choose from.It sounded the same to me. Tomorrow I will work on feeling more of the stored energy and maybe even do the additional brain wave thingy for the calming of mind chatter. Oh yes, they have a brain waver for that too. I didn't have time to do it today along w/everything else. They actually have exercises they'd like you to do for 90 mins if possible. Yea, not quite there yet! You really have to be aware and not be tired to do these exercises to get the most out of them. If you are tired, you'll just fall asleep, the irony of it all! Until next time...

It's All Good!

No comments:

Post a Comment